Real life getting you down? Is there a huge science project due? Don’t have enough to pay the mortgage? Did you get stood up at the mall? Or did you decide to take a swim but somehow every single ladder was removed from the pool so you were stuck in the water until your skin pruned? Welcome to The Sims 3, where you can escape real life by downloading a game about real life… only you control absolutely everything. Customize your character and live life to the fullest. Or, completely screw it up — the choice is yours.
The Sims franchise has always been about creativity and The Sims 3 is no exception. Utilize improved create tools to mold your Sims’ appearances, personalities and homes, but don’t stop there. With The Sims 3 you’ll take advantage of new opportunities. You can choose to work overtime to earn more money and a possible raise, enhancing your Sims’ personality traits and earning them boosts in their relationships with others. Or, refuse to push yourself to the limits, be late to work every day, get fired, and suffer the consequences at home. Whichever method causes you the most amusement. The world itself is more open than ever before: download a new mode called “Create-A-World” that’s similar to the SimCity franchise, where you can create your own city to use in the game and share with others.
The Sims 3 is the ideal gaming paradise because it’s yours to create. Build and decorate your home, make your character, and step out into an open world to make the most of your Sim’s life . . . or just make another one after this one dies. The game lives forever, so make as many characters as you want.
• Create Any Sim You Can Imagine And Give Them Unique Personalities – Fine-tune your Sims’ appearances and personalities. Will your Sims be Evil, Romantic, Paranoid, Kleptomaniacs, or more. You choose the traits to create completely unique Sims.
• Control Your Sims’ Destinies – Choose whether or not to fulfill your Sims’ destinies by making their wishes come true. Will your Sims be Rock Stars, World Leaders, Expert Thieves , or more – it’s up to you.
• Customize Everything – Build the ultimate dream house for your Sims. Infinite customization possibilities for their clothing, furnishings, even their car.
• Explore New Locations – Take your Sims to meet friends in the park, go on a date at the bistro, visit neighbors’ homes, or even converse with less-than-savory characters in the graveyard.
• Connect, Share And Shop – Go online to make movies, show off your creations, download exclusive content and more.
Sources: Official website